Saturday, April 18, 2009

i am not keeping up with this.

and im pretty sure clay is the only one reading this!

o well. he's my favorite reader anyway

sooooo....
my hair is falling out! i hope i don't go bald! and i need glasses! so im going to be a bald glassed person...i need to find a boyfriend now so i can get him hooked.

what else..i REALLY want a motorcycle. not only are they cool, but i wouldnt be sooo affected by traffic...and parking..o it would be so nice...i need a motorcycle. NEED IT. but really, think about how cool i would look. think about it.

are you thinking about it?

well think harder.

entertain yourself while thinking with the best cartoon series ever!
i love the far side!!!!!!!



3 comments:

  1. haha, I love reading your posts, Koko! I really need to get my blog going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, clay, my #1 fan. by default.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to let you know that you are awesome. That is all.

    ReplyDelete